Monday, January 6, 2014

Introduction

I'm sure that if you're reading this, you already know us, and have probably been kept up-to-date on our lives with my incessant Facebook-ing, but I decided it was time to blog...again...

I had started a blog, when Billy and I got married in 2009, and then another when we found out we were expecting William, and then another when I decided to get crafty and try my hand at pinterest.

Managing 3 blogs and toddler was just not happening. The blogs were getting neglected. So I wiped the slate clean and started over, one blog for our fantastically everyday lives. It'll probably mostly be a catch-all for my ramblings, with LOTS of pictures of my babies, and maybe some updates on what we Holleys are up to.

As of now, Billy just started his last semester towards his bachelor's degree in civil engineering at the University of Utah. William is about to turn two. Tatum is safe and sound and growing for her debut in April. Me... well, I like to think I am holding them all together.

So, welcome to our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment